The GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition is specifically designed for shooting HD video while you’re outdoors riding, playing, skiing, boarding and so much more. What’s more, it can help you keep the unforgettable memory and moment.
The Features of GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition
You can capture 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps), 960p at 48 or 30 fps, and 720p video at 30 or 60 fps, as well as 5, 8 or 11 megapixel digital still photos.The HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition include a head strap, helmet strap, curved adhesive mounts and flat adhesive mounts.
I’ve had a lot of loves relationship with the GoPro HD Hero2, because I had great impact on the recording of my experience for the last year.
1. The screen is much easier to navigate through and gives you a lot more info while filming than the previous hdhero. Resolution, wide angle/medium wide angle, battery life, remaining recording time on sd card, mode, and record time are all on the screen at the same time.
2. I love it, it definitely works and with the exception of performing firmware upgrades on the camera and time lapse images. In addition, the abysmal Cineform software can be avoided simply by importing the mp4 files into another video converter and editing package.
3. Video quality is very excellent. It is good than I expected. Tweaking from the menus reduces it but it’s still more than I see in the sample videos online, so I must have some tweaking to do it. This camera is incredible the best way to choose. It has met and surpassed all of my expectations.
1. The beeping is louder. But if you had the waterproof housing on, it is hard to hear. Not anymore.
2. As improved as it is, the Hero2 is a little difficult for the first-time user. It will you more take time to think how to use. Besides, the cost is a little higher; it is about $300 usd.
Anyway, if you can afford this GoPro HD Hero2, it will be worthy. Don’t even look at the other helmet cams, this is for me at the present. If you can’t afford this then get the previous hdhero as it is now on sale and is better than any of the other options.
By the way, there are still two additions for you to choose, and they are the requirement items and they will help you a lot when your batteries died and meet limited space. What’s more, I save a lot of money when I bought them together.
1. Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for HERO2 Camera
2. SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s